Nov’s Business Breakfast is on Thursday 16th November 2017.
Venue: The Bristol Port Company, St Andrew’s House, St Andrew’s Road, Avonmouth, Bristol BS11 9DQ
Our Hosts: Professional Hygiene Ltd.
There will also be lots of opportunities to network, and a 30 second slot to introduce yourself and your business to the room, together with refreshments and a light breakfast.
Please register here.
Business Breakfasts are free to attend for SevernNet members. Non-members may attend two Business Breakfasts before joining. There is more information about Membership and a Membership Form here.
Professional Hygiene Ltd is a family owned and run business established in 1999. Located on Chittening Trading Estate the business has grown from its initial 1000sqft in 2003.
Paul Tippins, Managing Director, is looking forward to sharing how the business has grown; recovery from a devastating fire in 2008; and their plans for the future.
Paul would also like to discuss Professional Hygiene’s offer to all SevernNet members for a free washroom audit, 20% discount on all washroom services plus heavy discounts on all janitorial and cleaning products.
Following Paul Tippins introduction we’ll be asking for your views on stimulating local supply chains and services. Do we need to do more to promote local businesses?
About Professional Hygiene
We are a clinical/ medical waste management company specialising in hazardous waste. We predominantly service the Dental industry but also service Doctors, Cosmetic surgeries, Tattooists, Nurseries and Nursing homes
Other sides of our business include:
- Washroom services working with trade customers such as FM companies and cleaning companies as a 3rd party service provider to their portfolio; as well as retail customers directly;
- A large janitorial supply department. As an independent company we can supply a vast range of products that suit the needs of the customer;
- Free delivery of cleaning and janitorial supplies and online ordering system which allows for a hassle free service;
- A dispenser fitting service. Advice is always free;
- Being distributors for all the main suppliers of paper, soap and cleaning products;
- Providing specialist products that are designed to alleviate issues such as pipe blockages, enzyme based paper products and chemicals.
In 2008 we were the victim of a freak accident which completely burnt our unit to the ground. We kept trading through the disaster and in August 2008 we bought a 4000sqft unit 100 meters down the road on the same estate.
Since then we opened our first Waste Transfer Station on Chittening Trading Estate where we deal with Medical and Offensive waste.
We have also added some waste streams that may be of use to local businesses:
Aerosol cans, Aluminium cans, Batteries, Fluorescent tubes, Confidential waste and Gypsum recycling. Battery and Aluminium cans recycling is free but the others have a charge attached to them.
To all SevernNet members, we are offering a free washroom audit, 20% discount on all washroom services together with heavy discounts on all janitorial and cleaning products.