Reignite Your Worklife is an exciting event SevernNet Working’s Employment Support Workers (Jo and Lucy) are holding at the Lawrence Weston Youth Centre on Tuesday 1st November for residents in Lawrence Weston and the surrounding areas, who are looking for work and training opportunities.
You are invited to come along and meet potential candidates between 13:00 and 16:30.
The Youth Centre is the home of the Lawrence Weston Employment Hub run by Ambition Lawrence Weston.
The event is being aimed at a range of potential employees. More details below.
The Employment Event will be preceded by a high quality workshop run by Red Door Coaching designed to inspire and teach new tools and tips to attendees to enable them to find the best opportunities and empower individuals. The opportunity to meet potential employers immediately afterwards will strengthen the value of the workshop.
If you have vacancies and are able to join us you will be very welcome.
For more information, or to book a spot, call or email Jo Clarkson: email@example.com
07585 702 016
This event is ideal for residents who are:
- Long term unemployed people and those experiencing barriers to employment
- Disabled people/ESA claimants looking for work/training
- People looking for volunteering/work-based learning opportunities
- People recently transitioning from ESA to Job Seekers
- Single parents/parents returning to work
- Older people, 50+ adults
- People looking for different kinds of work due to physical health needs
- People looking for flexible work for what ever reason
- Those living in Lawrence Weston, Shirehampton, Henbury, Seamills, Southmead and Bristol-wide!
There is also a budget for attendees to claim travel expenses on request!