You are invited to the SevernNet Working Project launch on Wednesday 23rd September 2015.
We’d like you to join us from 11:00 (for 11:30) to 13:30 to help us celebrate the launch of exciting new services that will both ignite and support economic growth in the area …
Come and find out more about the project and take the opportunity to influence its development. Find out what’s on offer and how we can help meet your needs, as a business, local resident, employee or stakeholder.
The launch event will include:
- Short and lively presentations outlining the:
- New Shuttle Bus service starting on 7th September 2015
- Employment Service equipping local people to find job opportunities and access training and self-development.
- Enterprise Service supporting local SME’s and new business start-ups
- Improvements to cycle and walking paths
- Business network development in Avonmouth
- Discussion and questions … we welcome your feedback
- Lunch and networking … and a chance to ask one to one questions
We hope you can join us! Please register here: https://severnnet-working-launch-lunch.eventbrite.co.uk.
You can download our flyer here.
Questions or more information: please contact Joanne Clarkson (Joanne Clarkson (firstname.lastname@example.org; 07585 702016) or Kate Royston (email@example.com; 07969-569-444).
SevernNet Working Partnership is between Ambition Lawrence Weston, Avonmouth Community Centre, Bristol City Council, Knightstone Housing, SevernNet, South Glos. Council and The Bristol Port Company working together with Severnside Transport Limited and Social Enterprise Works