SevernNet actively supports Economy, Employment and Skills initiatives across the area.
As the employment challenges across the area grow positive action becomes increasingly important.
Current initiatives include:
- SevernNet Economy, Employment and Skills Forum
- Skills for Logistics Research on Emerging Skills Challenges
- Severn Skills Academy
- Port Communities Resilience Fund
Previous initiatives include:
- Employment Challenges events.
- Our last Employment Challenge event was held on Nov 12th 2014 and helped shape SevernNet Working.
- SevernNet Working – a £1.7m Coastal Communities Fund Grant