Vacancies across the area shared by our members:
- Part Time Car Trade Operative Role at The Bristol Port Company
- Software Developer at The Bristol Port Company
- Day Aggregates – Immediate vacancy for Maintenance Foreman
- Mabanaft – Avon Lodge – Part Time Accounts / Admin Assistant
Part Time Car Trade Operative Role at The Bristol Port Company
Car Trade Operatives (part-time)
£9.92 per hour plus benefits
We are looking for additional part-time Car Trade Operatives to assist our busy Car Trade division. Principal duties will include driving motor vehicles on and off of vessels and between compounds, lashing and unlashing vehicles and marshalling drivers.
You will need to be well presented, enthusiastic and able to work a flexible shift system operating over 7 days per week. You must have a full driving licence and proven driving experience.
To apply, please telephone our reception desk on 0117 982 0000 during office hours or email email@example.com and ask for an application form.
Software Developer at The Bristol Port Company
Competitive salary and benefits – Closing date 30th Nov 2020
The Bristol Port Company is looking to expand its current IT Development Team with the recruitment of an experienced Software Developer. Duties will primarily be focused on supporting and developing the Port’s web infrastructure and applications, specifically the Angular front-end, and enhancing and maintaining the exciting suite of bespoke applications.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of C# Net application development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Web API, MVC Script/Angular.
- Experience of ASP, Net Core 2.0 and 3.0 and Signal R.
- Experience of WCF services development, mobile application development and MS SQL Server SQL.
- Standard GCSE qualifications, ideally with maths or a science-based qualification.
- An IT based degree or equivalent would also be an advantage, as would completion of Microsoft Certified courses.
For a detailed job specification and to apply, please contact the Personnel Department on 0117 982 0000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day Aggregates – Immediate vacancy for late shift (12:00 to 22:00 Mon to Fri)
Day Aggregates is one of the most successful suppliers of primary and recycled materials to the construction industry in the South East. The business operates 22 sites across Bristol, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, London, Hampshire and Dorset.
More details available here
Mabanaft – Vacancy for Part Time Accounts / Admin Assistant at Avon Lodge, Third Way
Monday – Friday – 15 hours per week – £9.50 per hour
Mabanaft is looking for a responsible Part Time Accounts / Admin Assistant, for Avon Lodge on Third Way, to perform a variety of accounts and admin tasks.
Duties will include reconciling cash daily, inputting and assisting with the sites accounts needs via Sage software and Excel, assisting in daily office and administration needs.
Find out more here.