Interested in finding out how others are saving energy? Need to implement ESOS within your business? Or considering ISO50001? Have you surplus resources (waste) costing you money? Like to meet other like minded people across the area with responsibility for environment, health and safety?
If the answer to any of these is ‘yes’ then come and join us on June 11th at The Bristol Port Company (St. Andrews House, Avonmouth, BS11 9DQ) from 13:00 to 15:30 followed by an opportunity for more networking.
To register sign up here.
Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS): an information sharing session and discussion
This is something of concern to many of the businesses locally. ESOS is a mandatory energy assessment scheme for organisations in the UK that meet the qualification criteria
- Sarah Holmes from Bond Dickinson will be giving an overview and talking about compliance; and Richard Hildersley from Siniat will be talking about Siniat’s approach
- Some businesses are choosing to implement ISO 50001 instead. How does it impact your organisation? How you’re planning to tackle it?
- Not caught by ESOS? The session will provide valuable insight into energy efficiency in general
Resource Efficiency across the area –Identifying local opportunities for ‘difficult to deal with’ and ‘surplus’ resources
- Many businesses have similar problems with similar resources. An opportunity to share. Bring along information about any difficult and/or surplus resources and find others who may be able to help.
Health and Safety Peer to Peer Networking Group
- Kick off for a local Peer to Peer networking group for Health and Safety specialists across the area. Responsibility for health and safety? Come along and meet your peers. Lee Townsend from Siniat has volunteered to co-ordinate.
Further details will be announced shortly.
Please contact Kate Royston (07969-569-444; [email protected]) with any questions.