We have been informed by Highways England that essential surfacing works need to be carried out on the M5 north bound between junction 18 and junction 14.
Sections of the M5 northbound willl need to be fully closed overnight.
The work will be carried out in phases, starting on the evening of Mon.18th Jan ’21 and finishing on the morning of Sat 27th Feb ’21. It will take place overnight on weekdays only between 8pm and 6am.
The phases are as follows:
- 18/1/21 to 21/1/21 – overnight closure of the M5 northbound between junction 18 and junction 15
- 22/1/21 to 17/2/21 – overnight closure of the M5 northbound between junction 17 and junction 16
- 18/2/21 to 27/2/21 overnight closure of the M5 northbound between junction 16 junction 14
- 22 January, 16 February and 22 February – complete closure of the M5 junction 16 entry slip
- 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25 and 26 February – closure of J16 to M5 North traffic
Whilst work is happening, a fully signed diversion route will be in place. Please allow extra time for your journey