Our next SevernNet Transport Forum will be held on Weds. 18th July at 09:30, hosted by The Bristol Port Company at St. Andrew’s House, Avonmouth. BS11 9DQ.
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07969 569 444.
Agenda items will include:
- M49 junction progress with the Highways England Project Manager and Contractors
- Train services into the area
- Avonmouth Way congestion and progress
- Cycle and walking path network – including Highways England initiative
- Management of roadworks and impacts across the area
- Alternative transport including EVs
- Bus services and the SevernNet Buzz
- Results from 2018 Travel to Work Survey
- HGV Parking capacity
- Area Transport Strategy