The SevernNet buzz service running from Little Stoke to Western Approach ceased operation in October 2020. The service was superseded by improvements in two Stagecoach public services.
These are the number 10 and the number 12. You can find out more here.
Two new SevernNet buzz services started on Wednesday 7th November:
- Little Stoke to Western Approach
- Weston-Super-Mare to Western Approach
Little Stoke to Western Approach Service
It will be running twice a day, seven days a week (except Christmas Day) for the Morning and Back shifts.
The service will be connecting colleagues from Lidl and Tesco at Western Approach with Little Stoke, Filton, Southmead, Henbury, Lawrence Weston, Shirehampton and Avonmouth.
- Morning shift – Leaves Little Stoke at 04:30. Return leg from Western Approach at 14:15
- Back shift – Leaves Little Stoke at 12:30. Return leg from Western Approach at 22:15
- Full timetable details at severnnetbuzz.co.uk
To register for the service:
To use the service for the first time you need to ask your employer (Lidl or Tesco) for a unique activation code and register at severnnetbuzz.co.uk:
- Tesco colleagues, please contact your line manager or people advisor who will issue you with your unique code
- Lidl colleagues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your unique sign up code
The SevernNet buzz is a cashless service and tickets must be bought in advance.
Lidl and Tesco colleagues can buy tickets in advance via the severnnetbuzz app.
The tickets are £2.20 for one trip, £20 for a bundle of 10 trips, £72 for a bundle of 40 trips.
Working with Tesco and Lidl
Similarly check out Tesco’s careers page here.
If you’re a local employer and you’d like to learn more about this service and how you can ‘get on board’ for your colleagues please get in touch with Kate Royston on 07969 569 444 or email.